December 16, 2014

Saving Tips

I have been thinking about writing something about SAVING. Well this doesn't only apply to money. Saving can be very applicable to almost anything. This piece of blog today will share mostly about what I have done about saving what I can save. It could even save Mother Earth.
When I was a youngster I never had a single piece of a nerve to save. That's true. I have been wasting a lot from money, water, food, even material things, recycled things among others.

Money. I spend way too much! I spend more than I deserve to spend. I have learned to save only recently when I stopped working and started a tiny business.  I thought that when I work it will save me financially. In a way, in a weeks time it does but as weeks and weeks go by I always ran out of budget for things that I have written and been wanting to do way back grade school and college. I am one of those people who like to travel but how will I ever get to travel if I would spend my money abnormally :( :( I'm 26 and I have only been to a few places. I want to add some in my list especially that I am still single and still able to do what I may want to do. 

As a tip: If you are working, don't think about treating yourself every payday. Treat yourself every month or every two months. It's okay. You don't have to go to every great place in the city. You can go there without thinking about your budget b/c you have more than what you expect. SOMEDAY.

Food. When I was young, I don't consume everything but as I grew older, little by little I do consume everything I order. we cook, or what's on my plate. If I can't because I am too full. I share with a bestfriend.

Material Things. Buy what you need.

Putting it on trash already? Think twice. DON'T MIX NON-BIODEGRADABLE WITH BIODEGRADABLE ONES . . . . . . .  PLEASE RECYCLE!!!!!!!!!!

I have learned these things the hard way. It's part of maturity I guess that you get to think that you can still do something on something.. . .  ;-)