December 17, 2014

Addicted! Addicted!

HELLO THERE!!!


My title is too deceiving! No, I am not talking about DRUGS! I know for a fact that when people say addicting, it can always be associated to DRUGS. But not in my case, ever.

I will be talking random things here from my childhood discoveries that had a great impact on me that even today I am still addicted to it.

My very first addiction was being  #REGINIAN. I am and will always be a Solid REGINE VELASQUEZ FAN. YES MA'AM!!!!! I have bought a few CDs of her, magazines, pictures and posters. I still have them and I will never think of throwing them away. I just love the #AsiasSongbird a lot. She topped my list of favorite singers such as Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift among others. They're my favorites but I don't have cd of them but I do have magazines of them being on the cover sometimes but not much unlike my huge collection of magazines with Regine on the cover, I will take a snapshot of it and I will edit this entry ;-)

KPOP. Yes a huge fan here and has been a resident Soompier @ www.soompi.com. it is a kpop global fanbase. I've been there for 7 years. I've seen badges and icons coz they do give you badges for your loyalty as a soompier and I felt treasured in a way. THANK YOU!! Please join us!!! It's a fun place to have new friends that has the interests as you not only kpop as you get to know more ;-)

Korean DRAMA. I can say that some girls can be very addicted to KOREAN DRAMA because we love love stories. The first korean drama I have ever watched that lead me to this kind of addiction was #MyNameIsKimSamSoon. And because some substitle groupies had made introduction of  themselves through wetpaint in videos and credits and that lead me to soompi.com ;-)

Internet and BLOGGING.

MUSIC 

and

TV.

OH I ALSO LOVE SENDING MESSAGES and RANDOM CHITCHATS hahahahah!!!!!!

Do you want some Cornicks? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADDICTING!