November 19, 2014

Tried Burgundy Red by Miss Beauty


This is me inside SM City, Cebu. You won't really see the color that much. It looks light brown inside the mall.


I asked my mom to take another photo of me. Hahah!!!

So I actually took this one on my bus ride to Danao City. Took a Ceres bus so the travel was smooth and safe ;-) #ChasingTheSun #NoFilter. I was just waiting for the sun to show up on my window hhahaha


Here's another picture of me just posing with my red hair. This was taken inside our shop. hahaha! The red hue is still there and I like it ;-)



So, basically it's just a random post again with my new hair. I dyed it around a week ago and I am lovin this color so far. I recommend you to try Miss Beauty. It actually says it's just for professional use but I tried it anyway. Just make sure to constantly treat your hair with conditioner and other organic products made for hair treatment to make it more silky and shiny ;-)