November 19, 2014

Thumbs Up for A1 Driving School



I have attended a driving lessons with A1 Driving School, the website is http://www.a-1driving.com. I've always wanted to drive since I was 20, it actually took some years before I could actually enroll for reasons I don't know why. But I have to admit, I was busy with school and other engagements before I enrolled. Lame reason. Hahha! It's true when they say when the need arise, you will really need to learn how to drive. As for my opinion, driving is cool whether it be automatic or manual. I specifically like manual. I like wheels and speed since I was young. Thank God my Mamane finally gave me the budget to enroll to a driving school. I need to drive for our business. I am sure this is for errands, groceries and driving around in the city. I will definitely take the pleasure in driving.  I am so excited for it, I am very excited to finally learn it the way it is in real setting as I drive from this day onwards. I should learn it by heart. At the age of 26, I am pretty sure it's never too late for it! :)

For safe driving, I really recommend A1 Driving School. Their staff are very accommodating and respectful. They listen to their clients as well. They're so known and they have garnered many awards for it :) 

The photos above are the pictures I took during the last day of my lesson. I had two hours straight. I made it! Yey! I made it and I am so proud! Big big big thanks to Mamane who took care of my fee hahahha!