November 3, 2014

Pet Lover.

Well, well, well, my lil kiddos deserve a space on my blog! They're my buddies in the house. I play, I run, I shout like crazy inside the house, I cry infront them and go crazy again. I just can't help it, they're too cute! They help you forget your little and big problems! In short, they're instant stress relievers ;) 

I love playing with my pets. I just love them so much, sometimes it gets a lil annoying too when all they want is play but you're busy. Pets are pets, dogs are dogs, so are cats are cats. Hahaha! All they do is wait for your arrival when you get out of the house for work and would want to ask a lil of your time to play as a greeting. Pets have the most heartfelt and awesome way of greeting their loved ones. It's more than just the wiggle of their tails and the happy faces, it's more than that, why did I say so? Because it is true that all they do is wait for you. All their emotions are just for you. All their love is all for you. Their Master or "Amo" in tagalog or bisaya. Sometimes people call their pets as babies, honey, lovely and all. Pets are pets. They're there for you to be your pet and be loved and their promise is to love with all their heart and soul ;) 

Pictures of my furry pets will be the next part of my post. Haha! Ta-da!!!



This is Natasha " tasha " for short.





This is Nathaniel " taniel" for short.



This is Terrence.

This is Tiah. I got her name from a girl who actually auditioned for Xfactor USA. Hihi

Not only did we intend to take care of dogs we recently just had a cat named " Trixie" 




There!!!!!!! Words can't explain how much I love these lil ones ;)