October 22, 2014

Quotes and Sayings from Facebook.

These images and graphics have helped me look into the brighter side of everything. During the time I was down and hurt and felt that some of my friends had been real to me. I think I can only count my true friends with my 5 fingers in one hand. That's for real. And if it turns down to 1 then I guess that's how it is supposed to be. There's really less real people these days. Almost all of them are up for something :(. It's they get something from you or they ignore you and find someone else they can benefit from. Even those people who have said bad about my friends are doing the same shit! Using people and talking about them but they don't know to themselves they're also doing it to others even to me! And for that... FCUK U!!!!!


OKAY! ENOUGH! ENOUGH! Because I had enough already!






The sad thing is, this is happening to me! I really can't take the fact that this is happening to me! But I guess it happens to someone's life at some point. No wonder these quotes exist. So, I am not alone. I will surpass this! I know there's still goodness at people in some way. Nobody is perfect. 

I just hope that people will be kinder to each other and be real.