October 26, 2014

Let's help Caroline!

Caroline is my friend in highschool whose child was diagnosed with heart disease and had undergone surgeries. Now their hospital bills has reached 300K. Let's help her in our own little ways.  Please click the link below for complete details about their situation and the baby's status. 

#support #fundraising 

My page is on a public settings so I am using hashtags for social optimization purposes ( i have learned why hashtags existed so I am using it now, too, as this is really something serious and needs your attention too! )  hoping it will help in reaching out to people who can help. Hoping hoping hoping! With crossed fingers! 

Please search for Reyboy Rubin Gudmalin if you have decided to help in this fundraising. He can give you his bank account number, they are going to consolidate all collections weekly.

Please also click on my facebook, click on the Link i have included on my post.

Every cent counts :]

 Here's a photo I took through my phones screenshot to show you the current condition Jan, Caroline De La Rama's lil one.

Please go to www.gofundme.com searcg for Jan Stephan's Fund for TOF by Caroline De la Rama. Thank you.