April 13, 2012

I'm missin' the BEACH a lot!

Ah~ Summer days are gone fast I know but it hasn't yet right?! I'M MISSIN' THE BEACH a lot! I wanna spend a day or two in a beach!! I wanna wear a bikini and take lotsa pictures there. I miss the jump shots and stuff. I miss the fun that you get just jammin' with your closest friends and talk about random and even the nonsense. I just missed it all.

Anyway, I just opened my flickr and read through some important notes. And so, I didn't have to worry about the storage policy because it would refresh itself every 1st day of the month. Aww. I get 300mb per month. I'm sure I won't reach the limit. lol so I am offcially back on Flickr. I'll be sharing some pictures there and link it up with blogspot coz I blog. hahahaha!

So, yeah! I miss the beach. THAT IS ALL. T__T