April 23, 2012

I Miss HAW FLAKES! Lolo Payo's Kalawat2x

Haw Flakes
OMG! I was wasting so much of my time lurking on facebook walls, then to my timeline and go back to my homepage. Then I saw this. The moment I saw the wrapper, I was like " OMG!". I immediately shared it to all my cousins via Facebook.

Haw Flakes reminds me so much of my childhood summer stays in Labangon, Cebu City where my OPERARIO family gather everytime they come to the Philippines and for those residing in the Philippines we just take a plane ride or Ship ride to Cebu :)

My Lolo Payo used to make us fall in line and wait till we receive it from his hands. He would have to say "Kalawat" first and then we receive it by our month or he'd put in our hands. We do it everyday, at random time. I never got its name until TODAY. LOL How's that?! I love the taste of it. I've always wanted to buy a pack of it even though I'm getting older now. I don't care. But I couldn't find it anywhere. What I also failed to do is ask my lolo what its brand name is until tonight it came across my naked eyes, so big and i got so alarmed. hahhahah! I finally got its name. I'm so happy I think I can sleep deeply tonight. HAHAH!

I even called my mama just to say what I found tonight. I'm sure she remembered me receiving it from my Lolo :)

 I miss my OPERARIO FAMILY :) We should meet again! :)