April 12, 2012

How'd You Feel??

I went down the city yesterday to look for a job but still in doubt if I'd push through or not since I have a July wedding to consider. But I still tried and went through a series of interviews. I was being honest of my possible leave. And they didn't consider me. But what's good about it is that I passed on the exams, interviews it's just that they cannot pursue with my application for the reason that I stated awhile ago. So, here, I am staying in my house. Lurking on pages, texting buddies and just being online. This shouldn't be boring because being online has always been a good past-time for me. But now? No. I just want to have a job and bet paid already coz I think I've been a bum for quite sometime. Though I do seem like helping my Mama with the business but I just want to have my own money out of a job that I wish I could have months ago. Mama appreciates my presence a lot but being *datchless* is different to me. C'mon!! Who doesn't like getting paid? I need to buy shoes! JOKE! hahahah

Anyway, I'm going to share my experience yesterday.

I applied for Convergys. Eeee I made it until Final Interview. The good news that I got is that I passed everything which would contradict what I got the last time I applied. That was last year. I was sooo happy to know I almost made it. But I have to consider My couzo's wedding this July. I will be a Bridesmaid. DAPAT NAA KO DIDTO :) Plus! I miss my cousin's a lot so...it's a perfect timing for us to bond a lil and I know we'll have a blast!

FOR THE FIRST TIME ALSO, I'M GOING TO WEAR A GOWN!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

.........
Anyway, as I was saying, I applied for CVG. But they declined coz of my possible leave.

What shocked me the most is, the GINABUTAN where I used to take my breakfast got replaced by with a tall building which I think is the extension of CVG. The building is expanding. WOW!

I miss the times I got teary-eyed

pic?

here!
these are my co-workmates in Qualfon. My first job back in 2011

I MISSED IT SOOO!

Another thing here.
I met another Supervisor whom I look up to.

Naaaks! Love it!

CHIKAS COMING'!