March 22, 2012

Where did creativity go?!

I'm so upset with myself because I couldn't find words to express what I am thinking. Days have gone by and everynight before I go to sleep I always refresh my thoughts and ask myself  "Did I do something productive today?"

I'm no longer employed but I am helping my Mama and Mamane with our business. Mama would say it's all for us but I will be the one to manage it soon. I am not a Math person everrr. I never liked Math and in all honesty, I almost failed that subject! Oh goodness, I needed a kick in the butt to really pass Math or even Algebra. I just hate it!!!! 


But..........

Lately, nakahuna huna ko. I think I made a wrong choice at not really getting myself into STUDYING MATH. I didn't have an idea that I would be this interested with BUSINESS or ACCOUNTING. SHHHET! OO! I like Accounting now and I want to learn it s bad! Kung pwede pa lang, I'd enroll myself to Business Related course. But I don't think I'd need to re-enroll myself to college just to get into business. But here's the thing, when I was in highschool I've been vocal about putting up a Dream Restaurant with my friends 
*KRIOVENOULLOSE- as my barkada way back highschool*. Naman!! If only I graduated in John Bosco College wala siguro nawagtang sa akong huna huna nga gusto ko magnegosyo! Restaurant pa! Asa! If I took that in mind talaga, siguro HRM or BA graduate ko and not Nursing.

But..........

I am inlove with Nursing. Nuff said.



Okayyyy. The main point is, nagbasol ko wala nako giseriouso ang Math. That is all.

As with my creativity???! mmm I don't think I am a creative person either. lol but I like colors and I do Photoshop. That would instantly fill my artsy cravings. I miss doing edits. I miss taking pictures. I miss creating something great out of ordinary photo. Ah! What's happening to me?! Why man samok kaayo akong utok? hmmmm

p.s to self : to blog everyday to express my thoughts. bow.