March 10, 2012

Discovering Cebuano Films

Today, I stayed in the house and I had the time off to sit and search for new "somethings". And yes, indeed, I found a new love :) Cebuano Films

I'm going to post the officia videos release via youtube and Dream Line Productions

 I've watched the whole video and I am proud of the team that made this video. I managed to share it on facebook so that my friends will also take notice of this short film. I love the story and it has touched me. Because personally, I also love dancing that apart from nursing, this is what I really wanted to do but I don't think I've been given the support that I needed from my family. That is because they don't like showbiz or anything that's about it. They just hate it. I have been making " paramadam" that it's something that I love, but to no success, I end up doing nothing now. Not even working in a hospital nor hitting the stage or even just merely dancing. Nothing. I am a lil' bitter but... yeah. This is my reality. 

Anyway here's another Cebuano Film that I discovered that you might also enjoy.

I only got to watch the TEASER and I am itching to find a copy of this coz I really want to watch the whole film. I'm still trying to find out if it's still showing in the local cinemas. But for the meantime I'm just gonna share it here so that the film gets exposed, haha! 

I WANNA ACT FOR A CEBUANO FILM! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!