December 5, 2011

I'm trying on a loose shirt

I was asked by my mama to go out and do some errand. And while I was strolling around the after doing the said errand hahaha, I went to the department store and hurried to the girl's section. I am so surprised of the improvement of their display. Metro would sometimes just display the basic tees and pants but their time it has gone stylish also and as much as I'd want to shop this afternoon I couldn't because I am out of budget plus I am not working. So basically I will to spend whatever is on my wallet. Bwhahaha! I'm not really broke like that because I know I am not yet capable of spending too much. That's why I keep saying I got to find a job so that I can support my fashion cravings already. hahaha! SOON. This 2012 :)

So this is what  got. A tee that costs 99 PHP. OH C'mon! hahaha yes! Well basically it's just a tee slightly cut  on the sides to make it look like it's not a basic tee but atleast a stylish one. And then some shades of blue hue is also there. So, nindot na dayon. hahaha! The tee is from Shinjuku which I think has been a supplier of Metro Department store. 

Photobucket

It's a loose top. I'm trying it on. Hmm.. This is the first time I  bought myself a loose top. Geee.
Photobucket



I'm glad I didn't dispose my REVA shoes. I can see the significance why I bought it. I've been using it this days.

Photobucket

I'm not supposed to but anything but I insisted of buying. And the only change I had is 100PHP everything else is deposited in the bank. I am saving up all my last pay so that when I find something worth dying of not having, I'd immediately get the cash and buy it. hahaha!