December 2, 2011

Old Thailand Brand Top




This top is super detailed. I thought it's one of my grandma's creations but when I saw the tag it was from thailand. Amazing! I love it so I had to wear it :)

On the other hand, the wedge or the sandal is a chinese brand wedge. I couldn't read the label anymore but it caught my attention because of it's glittery style and the details are nice also. I love it. When I saw it I know I can just wear it on any occasion. Who cares if it's expensive or not. hahah The style and details are much more important to me :) It's also durable, you just have to handle it with care. Right? I mean no matter how expensive it is, if the footware is abused and not taken care of properly it will eventually break.  I am happy everytime I visit a thrifty shop because they never fail me :) and the wedge? It's not expensive at all.  :)