December 6, 2011

Promote: ALCOY Beach Resort

This year I was able to visit ALCOY BEACH RESORTS. I got a chance because it's one of our top picks or a-must-visit resorts here in Cebu. I had known about this through facebook already since my workmates upload pictures of their team buildings. So when my supervisor asked us if we wanted to have team building I did not hesitate to  mention ALCOY and I'm so glad we've finally decided and landed to one spot after discussing about which one to go. I'm so happy I got the chance to visit the beach. I fell in love with it even more the moment I got my feet on the sand. The place is so nice and neat and very relaxing. It may seem commercialize but it's really solemn there :)

And since I claim to be a photographer ( ehem! ehem! Self-claimed!!!) I managed to take some photos to show it to the world :)

Photobucket
You don't have to worry about getting there. There are available buses around to take you there. You will have to go to  CITILINK and take the bus with the Tag : ALCOY and you're all set since ALCOY is just along the road. haha

Photobucket
You can also shop at the public market first in case you haven't bought any food yet.

Photobucket
This is the view from the cottage, Baby! Love it!

Photobucket
I always do this whenever I feel like no ones watching.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunset viewing is also a must-do here :)
Photobucket

And when the morning touches the sand..
The beach illuminates like this.

Photobucket
 The cottages on top of a ROCK? Can you imagine that? WOWSER!

Photobucket

Well All I can say is that every tourist must visit ALCOY BEACH RESORT.

Come visit CEBU!!! :)