November 16, 2011

Spend Your Weekend at Papa Kit's Marina and Fishing Lagoon

My family and I spent the entire day there. I couldn't remember the exact date. And this is a late post. It was I think a couple of months ago when my brother and the girlfriend came back here in the Philippines for a 4-day vacay. And going back to what I just said above, YES! You too can spend the whole day there. It's like a sanctuary. There's a fish pond which you can also fry once catched, a horseback riding offer also ( see above photo. ^__^), a ZIPLINE as well. There's also a restaurant and you may order a lot of seafood. Order all you want and fill your tummies :)

And since it's my first time to jam with a horse, I asked a manong to take a photo of me since it's a memorable one :)


The name of the white horse is AMANDA :) I miss her a lot.

and to show you the fish pond and the cottages.
HERE's a shot.
Going to places like this gives me a natural high. I don't need cigar and alcohol to make my day extraordinary. Plus spending it with my family makes it even more extraordinary :)