November 14, 2011

SImple Jeans and Simple Sleeveless.

People dress up a lot. People play with accessories and no longer love plain jeans and sleeveless tops.

NOT. People still love it so much and I still do. It's one of the fastest outfit during rush hour periods. Admit it. Jeans will never be boring. It's just that it's more updated now. Before people pair/ polish the look with flats but currently, the best way to polish your outfit if you are wearing jeans and plain sleeveless tops is to pair it with high heeled shoes. I couldn't show a sample yet since the one I have right here is perfect for the one im projecting on the pic. tsss...

Look at me, I'm so thin. oh gosh! Please give me reason to love it. Yes!

OH YES! I have accepted the fact that I am really thin/petite/bones....ah name it!! There are clothes out there that can give you justice with your body feature. You just have to be extra critical and meticulous with it :D. Whatever your body type is, just love it baby and you're good to go and enjoy the every day of your life :)


Anywhere you go, whatever you wear, no matter how simple it is.... make it your own. Make a statement out of what you're wearing :)

love lots,

maria