November 5, 2011

Here Comes November!

When the month finally came, there were so many things that came to my mind. But to make it short, it only meant one thing. There's only one more month and year 2011 is over. It's not that I am in a hurry or something. It's just that, it's inevitable. :D

There are so many things on the list that needs to be done. So many movies to watch, so many people yet to meet, so many places to go, so many books yet to read. And I just hope I get to do some of them this month.

" Take advantage of the time "

I am mostly staying in the house. I sometimes go out to get some fresh air but only with my family. We dine out and watch movies together. We do some groceries. We have a business to manage, my mama and mamane does it. ( thinking about it touches my heart. all their hardwork are slowly paying off now)

So this is a note, and my blog welcomes NOVEMBER.

such a boring post, eh? Hmmmmm it's okaaaai! :) 

OK OK OK! Before I changed my mind to post about welcoming November I actually made a decision earlier to express something I couldn't explain!!!! So instead of writing them heyah....

mao na lang ni ... hahaha


KALERKI THIS FEELING OIE!!!

 


Please Support.. :)