November 28, 2011

Anything brown and green and gray

I just love wearing any clothes that has shades of  "Anything brown and green and gray". It's comfortable and safe anywhere. May it be in a special event, downtown or in any destination.
 Today I did not fail to match up the colors in one outfit. I think?! hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am so glad about feeling comfortable with what I wear this days. I used to stick to one style which is simple jeans and shirt and flats. But now it has changed :) Well I have to thank LOOKBOOK and all it's fashion enthusiasts members for sharing their ideas. I discovered that we can wear anything, may it be branded or not stylish or not, it's all up to how you mix-match them. And I discovered how your footware matters a lot hahaha. Another thing to take not is that we shouldn't be insecure about anything we wear about who we are. Just be yourself,  just feel comfortable and also...remember, not to push yourself to wearing clothes you know you are not comfortable :) okay ladies and gents? hahaha 

xx, maria