November 30, 2011

It's really getting hotter here in Cebu!!!




And because it is really hot this days it is safe to wear something like what I projected on top :)

We're going out to attend a birthday party and it's somewhere in the forest. My uncle really built a house which he named " heaven" as the ambiance would actually dictate it. It's being surrounded with trees, green leaves, brown broken fences and dust. For my outfit, i came up with this. And i felt comfortable with it :)

We didn't have to bring a lot of food because everything has been well prepared. And since it's going to be a long travel we had to be prepared for hunger. Before heading to the city we bought some goodies from TITAYS ROSQUILLOS :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

TITAYS is located in Liloan Cebu City. I have made it visible so that if anyone is planning to visit cebu and have a tour, they can check it out too :) YOU MUST NOT ALLOW YOURSELF NOT TO VISIT TITAYS if you're coming to Cebu. What a big no no! hahaha

The day went well and I am pretty tired also. My legs hurt and I don't know why. haaay.