November 27, 2011

Attended Visayas Blogging Summit 2011

Yes!!! I've actually read somewhere that there's gonna be a forum about that but I wasn't paying attention to it. I just passed page by page and thought I wouldn't join the forum. To my surprise- I was able to register and listen to some of the speakers and really felt like I belong to the crowd. I am blogger and I am with my fellow bloggers. But unfortunately I wasn't able to join any activities in the program but it's okay there will always be next time :)


Looking forward to the 2012 event :)

I asked my friend to take a photo of me with a backdrop about the event and she pleasingly did it for me :) Thanks Whitney, Mmmayot!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
as one of the event sponsor :)

it was a great great experience! I'm up to promote Cebu City, Cebu Fashion, Cebu Culture, Cebu Food, Cebu people, Cebu events and what not...yes I am a proud cebuano and I will not hesitate to do just that :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

That's it for now :)
for my increasing readers..... thank you :)