October 6, 2011

Small Dreams and Big Dreams

I believe I have both.

Ever since I lived I knew dreams were already poured on me and that my parents had wished for me already. Some of them they share, most of them kept inside them. I'm ambitious and a dreamer. I dream of making great things out of little things.

This blog may have been written with a lot of rants but seriously I just wanna be heard an understood. hahahah!

I just love expressing everything in words may it be in  a form of a blog, song, poem or whatnot.

I dream of practicing my profession someday ( I'm a nurse) but I haven't been able to get my license yet, that;s why I am struggling these days.
I wanna be able to travel my favorite places
Take numerous pictures of the amazing things

WILD DREAMS
Make BAGS?
Make SHOES?
Make MOVIES?
Record

pwede magcelebrity? tsssssk.

I can really say how lucky celebrities are because they have a very firm support and budget if they do want to do something. Since I am not a celebrity, I wish I can find a job, get paid, have the budget then to  START DOING THINGS EXACTLY THE WAY I WANT.



OH AS A LIFE ADVOCATE I REALLY WANT TO: 

Very Big Dreams:
A Doctor
be a part of a foundation ( for children, pets)
be able to compose a song about life
make an ad/ commercial about loving life, loving pets, taking care of self and stuffs life that
 I dream of making an organization to protect youth, animals and people from harm. I dream of being heard because I have a lot to say to what's going in this world. I may have not been given the strong source of publicity but through this blog, somehow, with little or less readers than others do, I can contribute to change. I couldn't focus on it yet because I am still struggling for something very big. 
 I wish I could help the advertisers reach out to a lot of people especially on great finds, great organization, volunteers and all the good things in life. 





THIS WEBSITE IS THE INSPIRATION OF THIS ENTRY:


i couldn't stop it, my imagination won over me.