October 1, 2011

1st Ever Cebu Korea Day

WHOAH!!!

The event made me breathless! From shouting to howling to shouting again, there's nothing else I can do but shout my heart out. I just love KPOP that I can forget the whole crowd behind me. Just as long as I am facing the stage watching all the cover groups and aspiring KPOP stars perfom, OMG. SPEECHLESS. I simply don't care about the people pass me anymore. So that kept me wondering, how will I be when the moment arise and that I'd see the real KPOP IDOLS performing on the glittery stage and face to face? hahahha I DON'T KNOW. I don't know for sure! 

So there, the 1st part of the 1st Cebu Korea Day happend already yesterday, September 30, 2011 at the Ayala Terraces headed and funded by Cebu Korean Association, Inc. There were numerous grand finalist who left the audience at awe after each perfomances. Heres the complete list:
1. Jean Rachel Sy (Solo)
2. Kelvin Villanueva (Solo)
3. Rayn Jezreel C. Romero (Solo)
4. Angelique M. Caballo (Solo)
5. Kim Sung Hyun & Kang Boram (group)
6. Queens Rhythm
7. Jennifer P. Olayvar - (Solo)
8. Danica Gequillo (Solo
9. Shamae
10. Say A!
11. Generation Next
12. Rainbow Angels
13. Be_4
14. Mirine
15. D.I.P. Crew
16. Saeni
17. AIAS2
18. scene - E

and the 1st ever Cebu Kpop Star title holder is Generation Next. They danced to the tune of Girls' Generation " Genie ". 


Generation Next
And then...I got to meet one of the great groups to do a cover of a KPOP group and that's OFF LIMITS CREW. They danced well and I like them.

I can really see a bright tomorrow for Cebu Korea Day! I admire those people who gave importance to KPOP here in Cebu. And special thanks to all the Big Bosses who planned and headed Cebu Korea Day!!! :)

I can feel no regret that I fell in love with Korean Pop!

I simply love KPOP aside from OPM and American Pop. 

THUMBS UP!

And as an evidence...Here are a couple of shots taken by a talented photographer of the night and my good friend Chona a.k.a Amber Ma. She really looks like AMBER of F(X) you know! hahahahah! OH OH! I also met new found kpop lover friends! Here's their page before I post my pictures, check it out and join us! :)PerF(X)tion Cebu

The stage

I think there are tons of ramen inside to be given out to the contestants. Not sure, kk~

Cebuanos Support Korea Day!

Cebu Kpop Star Finalists

Me on stage, grabbing the moment  and asked  Ma to take a pic of me with a screen behind me saying it  really Cebu Korea Day

This is Aron of OFF LIMITS. CUTIE PIE!!!!!!


Two members of Generation Next. I'm sorry I could not name them. I'm not the familiar yet but let me name SNSD..GAME?

New found friends Perf(x) cebu. Ma AHA KA????? SHE TOOK this pic by the way


So that's it for the event. OCTOBER 1 is the official Cebu Korea Day. Awesome treats. MEHN! I LOVE KOREA- CEBU CORPO!