September 23, 2011

World's Most Beautiful Marriage Proposal from Youtube


OH MY GOD!!!!! This is just sooooo amazing! I never knew this can happen in reality!!! Is it really true???!

I was smiling the whole 14 minutes I was watching the video because it's just sooo amazing I couldn't believe it. I may not have known the woman in the video but it felt like our feelings were one! What I'm trying to say is....we are woman and marriage proposals are just one of the things we really look forward to from the one we love. HAHAHAH!! My true love is here with me yet. Haaaai. This video reminds me of how life can be so beautiful among all the things that inspire me.

And the song FOREVER by Chris Brown is one of my favorites songs as well!! The song is soulful and true and I love it couldn't say more!


I wish them all the best in life! :)
may God bless their union :)