October 13, 2011

Rest in Peace Mr. Steve Jobs and THANK YOU SO MUCH!



 Steve Jobs. The Man Behind Apple is truly a genius. He has changed people's lives over the years of his existence. 

I am left hanging in a thought that I just knew about him only recently or that was a week before his death while I was looking out for some videos in youtube. So it's really saddening news to hear that he passed already. Gosh! It must be so hard for all his followers. But from what I have read, anyone who was with him was never disappointed. They were all thankful because Mr. Jobs is a great mentor. I used to experience having a mentor when I worked in a call center company, so I am now imagining, WHAT IF? WHAT IF I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE ABLE TO WORK WITH HIM? WHAT IF HE WAS MY MENTOR ALSO? ONE THING HERE: THAT'S A BIG THING. VERY BIG THING!!!!!! 

I now have  a photo of him posted i had from a newspaper together with an article. And I want to keep it. I want to buy his biography book because I believe someone is trying to make a book about him now. Naah! I know it will cost a lot, but I am so inspired right now. He made me realize that to gain something, it takes hardwork, focus and love :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mr. Steve Jobs!!! :)