October 15, 2011

Piso Piso Piso Equals Three Pesos

Went to  Gaisano-Capital-Danao to shop for our tindahan. Total price was P3,000 plus. Yes, we have a sari sari store that my mama dear put up for extra income. My mom is a great Businesswoman. One of the great businesswomen I know and I give my total support for it. She's my idol also. 

So there, we went to Gaisano to shop. After paying the total amount a packer approached me and told me to go with him and claim a something at the Customer Service Center. I was like " Oh! Okay..." So I went and made 5 spins. I was first given with a Lucky-Me-Noodle chicken flavor. hahaha, dandaraaan...then I was asked to pick a rolled paper thrice. To my surprise, I saw  1 Purefoods DRESSED CHICKEN, another 1 Purefoods DRESS CHICKEN and 2 LUCKY ME BEEF FLAVOR NOODLES. And I only had to pay 1 peso for each item. OKAY DIBA??! hahah Where in the world will you be able to get a dressed chicken for only 1 peso. I felt lucky ha. :)

and today is a great day. I got to attend a Durano Reunion. A mini reunion with some of my this-is-the-first-time-i-met-you auntie/lola/uncles :) SO FUN. Love how we just all collide despite the age gap :) 

LUCKY and HAPPY= so BLESSED. THANKS PAPA GOD :) Tomorrow I will visit your place with my family :) 

I love you!