August 1, 2011

And it all ended


I finally got to watch HARRY POTTER 7 parts 1 and 2
But I want to rant a bit.
WHY THE HELL VOLDEMORT DIE SO EASILY WITHOUT BEING HURT? WHY DID VOLDEMORT DIE AND VANISHED INTO ASHES SO FAST? It was like 5 minutes of encounter with Harry Potter and his dying scene.

O_O It's so unfair. Harry Potter suffered so much, people in the story were afraid all the time as if their lives are at risk every day and VOLDEMORT DIED JUST LIKE THAT???! HE COULD HAVE FALLEN OUT FROM A BUILDING and BURNED in the middle of it and was bitten with a dragon, got punched from a lot of monsters and got eaten by a dinosaur!!!!! 

WILD IMAGINATION THAT IS....HEY! I LOVE HARRY SO MUCH I ALSO WANT TO FEEL THE VICTORY.

But despite the slight disappointment I felt, I still found myself clapping for a fantastic end of the HARRY POTTER SERIES.

Congratulations to JK ROWLING for the SUCCESS of HARRY POTTER!!! :)
And this greeting also goes to ALL THE HARRY POTTER CASTS and STAFFS

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!
AMAZING!

My mom bought all the previous cds of the series. hahahaha!

LOL. AMPAY KAAYU NAKO :)

We're off to watch Chamber of secrets tonight.