August 2, 2011

Let's Eat Ramen

haaai i just ♥ ramen :)




HAHA! I'm at the house just surfing the internet. Following people here and there. Liking stuffs here and there. Commenting every nice thing. I haven't got a new job and I will be staying in the house for quite some time :) I'm lazy. hahahaha

Hey! Ramen! Love it. I just love spicy taste. And as far as I can remember, Ramen made me appreciate spicy    
foods. Gaah I just love it that's all I can say.

About browsing pages. Here BLOGLOVIN' is one of my favorite websites from now on. I've compiled all my favorite blogsites already. I just wanna make sure that I don't lose them when I make some changes in my layouts and stuffs here in my blosgpot space. I mean,  this blog i made at blosgpot has undergone a lot of changes. I never had a permanent layout and whatnot. I wish I knew web design. HELP ME :( I need help.

Hmm...what else? Ah my mind is quite preoccupied with designs right now. I've been reading a lot about designs, clothings, DIY. But I haven't got the time to do them yet. TIME WILL TELL. :b

That's it for now :)