September 8, 2009

I'm a Fangirl..YoU?

It's really getting bored guys and I've got nothing in my mind right now. Actually, I know of so many OTHER things to be done when I ran out of things to do. I'm on facebook and twitter. After which, I'm done. HUH? NOW? Yes, that's what I do now. So unlikely before. I used to soomp a lot and spend a whole day staring in the monitor fangirling my fave artists in Korea. I miss fangirling though. It's the busiest job for me, so far.

Queenie, a classmate of mine is my no.1 source of the latest in Kpop. She got into Kpop way back highschool. So basically, she's very keen about KPOP. But I remembered a time when I WAS VERY OBSESSED about KPOP. hahaha! Patas rah man cguro. hahah! She knows the latest, which I don't...this days! uhhgh! I'm disappointing myself. Not anyone. None of my friends by the way, likes KPOP. It's mine..SOLO!

T_T


ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE...


I MISS FANGIRLING.

BUT IM TOO PREOCCUPIED. WEH!