September 8, 2009

First Day In Psychia Ward

WEH!
Allow me to blab about my very first entry at the Psychia ward.
HAHAHA! I'm already laughing with my bloopers. YES BLOOPERS. I'm such a clumsy kid. GOD!

It's orientation day. Nothing much to do. JUST YET!
All we did was observe, observe. SMILE AT PEOPLE and HIDE MY FACE at the back of my classmates' coz I couldn't help laughing. We were told to act as professional. PROFESSIONAL MEN! PROFESSIONAL! Okay, MY BAD. MY MAD.

Inside..We went straight to the MALE psychia ward. Imagine the scene...
There's a gate like door. There was a man holding the " rehas" like sa gate. I was like. CAMON! THIS IS REALLY IS IT! BUANG NA NI GUYS! So there, the guard opened the gate. We got in. I was frozen looking at their strange looks! NAKS! Grabeh teh, I can't move that time. AND WORST...tumawa ako. So my classmare reminded me not to laught infront of those psych patients. JUSKO! RIOT NA NI!. So there, we went down sa ground. There was an ongoing DANCE THERAPY. It was fun, just watching them dance. UNTIL...one man came to me. got my hand and placed it on his forehead. MAKACRAZY...but there's more...HE HUGGED ME. I didn't know what to do! I was REALLY FROZEN! My mind went BLACK. So what I did, I let him hug me, and that was 3 times. huh?! Then he went away. I swear, after that hug, I was alarmed not to stay too close with U KNOW..hehehe.

After which, we went to female ward nah. It was LAX over there.