March 21, 2009

SORRY NOTE FOR ANNA AND MAY

I have so many things going on in my life right now.
This month is just one those upcoming busy moments in my life.
I know I have yet to taste what it is like to be a real NURSING STUDENT.

Well, the one I stated above's just a thought that came across my mind after I logged on.

I have been doing and acting busy with our nursing research. I have so many heartaches and failures. I was overpowered with temper and rage. I forgot to consider the effort from the other side. If only the damage could be erased, I would volunteer to initiate it. I wanted to say sorry for all the things I have said especially to May and Anna. I am sorry for being so mean, for being so inconsiderate of our situation. We both have a our mistake. And I wouldn't want to, again, recall because it only gives me another moment of anger. I was angry of you also, but I know I do not have the right because WHAT YOU DID in our research was what counts most, and mine weren't. I'm tired of thinking," if only this and that, it could've been this and that".....


...ahhhh~gosh!!! I am so sorry. Naipit lang talaga ako sa situation. Ang hirap kasi wala akong controll and I can't make a move. Ang hirap. Grabe. So pasensya na talaga for the mean words, the shouting over the chat and phone. Ang hirap kasi ng communication natin. Ang hirap. We both know the setting, And I am glad naiintindihan ninyu ako. Basta, All I know is that, I did my part to the best of my ability. It's just that, your way of doing everything was totallyu different from my own thought. The only BIG mistake we had was.....WE WEREN'T UNITED with the rest. WHY? Alam na natin yun.

One thing I am sooooo angry about is one of our members who was being taught about how to ake this and that left me hanging. I was busy doing the tables already, here comes this girl...always texting her boilet. C'mon???!!! Ako, oo nagtetext ako, pero yung utak ko naman nasa ginagawa ko pa rin noh. Jusko, magbago ka na.<---no, hindi to si anna and may.