March 10, 2009

Love and Friendship

I realized that I should first make the body of my blogpost before making a title. Sometimes, I think too fast that I write too much. hiihih~ But writing too much makes me feel good. Hahaha!


The reason why I wanted to blog something tonight is that I just want to pour these idea in here.

I want to share something about LOVE and FRIENDSHIP.

What about "Love"?

We were at our friend's pad this afternoon because we wanted to work on our nursing research. So we gathered and talked about random things. I have this friend who is deeply in love with her boyfriend. I dunno what came into my mind and i asked her, " how much do you love your boyfriend?".

Well, she only answered me "one" word. That is...

"Very."

Wow. Proud naman ako dun. Parang.the way she repeated the word, parang kakaiba ang kahulugan. Love nga naman.

And what about Friendship?

Oh, I find this one very sensitive. Some of you have asked about my status. I'm in college and I am on my 3rd struggling year. I have met so many friends, gained and lost some of them.

There has been quarelling happening. And I want to help them. I want them to realize how wasteful it would be to give up a friendship that existed for a single mistake. A broken promise and a feeling of discontentment. It happens. But there will always be time for forgiveness. Friends do understand each other. And even though one have broken a promise, avoided someone, I know it'll be much much much better if we try to swallow our pride and think of the good result of asking for forgiveness, for opening up and for making up the loss.

These two we live life with everyday. These two important word apart from faith we live life with. What will happen if these two did not exist??


SYEMPRE..BORING!

WALANG FRIENDS na kasama mo sa pagiingay, pagtatagay ( sa mga mahilig magtagay!), wala kang machichikahan ng problemos mo sa life, sa crushes mo, sa mga bloopers mo..diba? Boring naman yun.

Kung walang LOVE..

Walang magmamahalan, walang magssweetan2, walang magccare...Parang, Naman oh! Ang pangit talaga.

Ayun lang ang punto ko. hahahahah!