February 21, 2009

Not The Usual Anymore



Take time to rest. Take time to think of all the good and the bad things. Once in a while, reflect on what you did, how you are and how you've been to other people.

Take time to realize that life is like a roller coaster. Sometimes, you feel high, sometimes you are just but down.

I want to relax tonight. I do want to have to think about the dramas that I've been through. I thought I was free already. I thought I go what I already wanted. All I ever wanted was for them to see my worth. I've done so many things for people, things that I know I am capable of doing.

Why does it bother so much? Why can't I forget that harsh word a close friend said to me? It was a word that I never ever expected to hear it from her. This is another girl that is super close to my heart. I valued her as a friend. I almost opened my personal life to her, I was a friend to her. I was a sister to her and most of all, I was a person whom she knew would NEVER get hurt by all the words she said. But no, that one word was EVIL. And I hated the last word she told me. I only needed an apology.