February 27, 2009

I'm Eating Too Much Calories!

GOSH!

Buti may internet. Nareresearch ko ang mga ganitong bagay. Kasi naman sa school, I do not pay much attention sa mga ganitong bagay. I've taken NUTRITION but I took the subject just for the mere reason na kasali siya sa curriculum.

Lately kasi, I've been eating TOO much. Too much as in, too much. Too much from fast food chains that includes: Burgers, Fries, Potatoes,, Spaghetti, Chicken Joy and MEAT!

I've gathered some of the foods that are very caloric. Ah!

Condensed Milk (Sweetened)
Trail Mix (with chocolate chips, nuts, and seeds)
Fast Food - Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Tacos, etc.
Fast Food - French Fries
Fast Food - Milk Shake

Ayan, kumusta naman yan??!

So, ano tataba na ba ako?!

Should I worry too much!?!

Energy booster naman daw yang calories eh. It helps skinny people like me gain weight. Gosh!
Please sana tumaba naman ako!