February 18, 2009

Why Friends Become Friends

Oh Me Gush! This is just sooo hard. I am thinking about making a nobela here because of this snap realization I had just awhile ago....

WHY DO FRIENDS BECOME FRIENDS, SUPER FRIENDS, BEST FRIENDS AND FRIEEEENNNDS!!!??!!!

My own discovery slash realization goes like this...drum rolls!!!

So basically, friends started as strangers. They hardly know each other, or even had awkward moments before their friendship blossomed. Am I right? Then, a certain situation, event happened that made these strangers interact, compromised something and the end result, they vibed. It happens to a lot people. And certain people have each of their personality. I used to ask a lot, " why does she like her so much...she's not nice, she's not really attractive or what". So, the question remains like that for quite sometime, and then when something came in, and I had the chance to had a talk with her... it is when you discover that "oh gush, that is why she's being loved, because she's just so nice and i want her to be my friend also". It doesn't only happen to me..it happens to anyone.
Some people would say, "she's really wild, she's not nice, he is not really that cool...." but hey, be careful....he could be A GREAT FRIEND. He or she could be your BEST FRIEND, SUPER FRIEND not knowing how soon it would be.
Realizing this made my mouth shut and not question anymore. Hahaha. And I realized that you cannot actually push yourself further to someone who doesn't mutually feel for you. If you care for that person that much, then good. But do not always expect that you'd be given the same attention, that person must have stucked her attention to some other/ older friend that she/ he has. It's a matter of easiness and the feeling of security. You'll see, you'll then find someone whom that person you care much HAVE. Alright?
Did I made sense at all. Did you get what I mean??! I am sorry, I am not too good with words.