February 4, 2009

Finding Inner Peace

My own way of coping from stress, loneliness, school stuffs is as easy as....

going out for a stroll.

After our class today, I went to a nearby mall. And I bought something. Gosh, money again. I did not expect to bu anything at that shop at all. My plan was just to look for some cute stuffs. I knew the shop I'd get on has an array of cute stuffs I know I am looking for. I have extra money in case something catches my attention. And something really did caught my eye. YAY!

So, I bought an ipod case. I like the design. I should post a picture of it. Laterssss! That, if you guys are interested. The other one was a ring made out of a plastic. But it's not just a plastic. It's not an ordinary plastic. It could not easily break. I mean, not that brittle? hahaha! Ano bang tamang word dun?

So, yun....so why? What's the reason behind these?

I was stressed. I was sad again. And it was involuntary of me to ride a jeepney, get down and crossed the street. I was out of my mind, finding inner peace. I've got no one to talk to during that time. And I wanted to talk to the person who has really affected me this much. Someone whom you just cannot convince that what you're doing is TRUE. That I am not what she thinks I am. Grabeh. And hirap niyang confrontahin. And worst...she doesn't even look at me. FRIEND, KAUSAPIN MO NA AKO. MAGUSAP TAYO, MAY IPALILIWANAG LANG AKO. PLEASE LANG. BABAE SA BABAE. WALANG MALIS. WAG MONG BIGYAN NG MALISYA LAHAT NALANG NG PINAPAKITA/INAASAL KO SA'YO DAHIL MALI KA. MALI KA SA INIISIP MO ABOUT ME. PLEASE LANG.

Bukas, I'll try to make it up to her. I'll try to speak/ talk to her.

KAYA KO TO!!

Pagdasal nyu ako, ha?