February 8, 2009

Uhmmm..I was tagged?






I don't really do these kind of things but I find it amusing how Rica thought of tagging me. Thanks Rica. You just gave me something FUN to do. Okay...I'm on.

The rules :
1.) Put the logo in your blog
2. ) Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. ) Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five things I'm passionate about apart from blogging :
1.) Studying Nursing- Yes. I love my course a lot despite the hardships I still love my course. I am on my 3rd year and I'm happy I'm still into nursing. Thanks to mama, mamane and bro's unconditional support.
2.) Photography- I may not be that good but I do love picture taking. My friends find my shots unusual. hahaha. Picture taking is one of my HOBBIES. Thanks kuya Mon for the cam!
3.) Writing - Aside from blogging here in the internet. I love writing random experiences on my journal. I still read them during my Oh-So-Vacant TIME. I still laugh at my stupid notes. hahhaha! Grabeh!
4.) Discovering New Ideas
5.) LIVING LIFE!!!

I'm tagging anyone who's interested.
Link me back!!!