October 28, 2013

A Movie that can Change You.

I have watched She's the One starring Bea Alonzo, DingDong Dantes.

I promised to myself that I will watch this movie against all odds when I have extra money. And I did, finally, yesterday with my Mama and Mamane, bro doesn't like this kind of movies, but I ask him but he didn't answer me. Haha! So, off we go to SM Consolacion then claimed a ticket for 3. Our schedule was at 5:50 pm ;-)

I have learned from this movie. 
Just like Kat ( Bea's name in the movie. I am afraid to get hurt. And when someone asks me on dates, I would always say no. I find myself in love with a crush. But he is committed already/ or has a girlfriend. I should give love a chance. I always say I hate headaches, I don't like problems. I think I have not been inlove. And if I did? I think it was for a wrong person, someone whom I can't have. I can't confess and someone I have no chance with. 

I feel good about myself. I don't feel pressure at all. If love comes, it will, I think make my life simpler and awesome  at the same time. Just waiting for the right person, right time  ;-)