September 18, 2013

ON PURPOSE...

FUND RAISING FOR A HEART SURGERY

This is quite impossible but if I can make you guys believe that I really need help raise money for my heart surgery then that would totally change my life forever.

I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Regurgitation since 1st year college and I have been under medication since then as maintenance.

The only resolution for this is an open heart surgery. The last time I checked, we needed to produce P500,000 php for a heart surgery alone excluding hospital stay and expenses. That is really big. 

My family is not rich to come up the big amount of money, so now, after years of having this blog up and running, I have finally come to realize to use it to raise money for my HEART SURGERY. DUE ANYTIME when we're able to raise it already.

I am knocking at your heart <3 p="">

Donations are accepted through my link on the right side of this blog. 
label:
FUND RAISING FOR MY HEART SURGERY

Thanks for your time  and help.
Please spread? hehehe