December 7, 2012

CMYK Dessert House Cebu

Yey! I finally got the chance to visit CMYK this evening since it's my day off. I was totally up for it because the owner is LEA. And I look up to her. She's a diva on her own because she is a photographer, a blogger and now a dessert house OWNER! What a WOW! That's a WOW! 

I went there with my family and luckily she was there. We had a hard time choosing which one to order as we weren't really sure which would suit our taste, but heaven, they have pasta, ramen and so many sweets so, we just had to closely look at each of the photos in the menu and ordered-finally. It took us mga 10 minutes ata? HAHAH!

My pictures were epic FAIL!! I wish I took awesome photos so I can help in promoting her resto. But oh gosh my photos looked so messy! So imma put a link na lang of a review a kapwa blogger made nalang. Here's the link: CMYK review. 

JUST A HEADS UP HERE: Everything is well presented in CMYK, from set-up, food design, taste, their servers are friendly, the place is cozy and homy, I can stay there for hours it's just that I live in Liloan so we had to go home na.

I'm with my mama and mamane so bongga naay mupicture for me + a pic with Lea herself! CLAP CLAP!

Happy MEEEE!

Mama and I :)
Mane with her Mug Cake! SYARO!
With LEA!!!! :)



So satisfied with what I had @ CMYK ;)

VISIT CMYK DESSERT HOUSE CEBU! Check the site here :)