June 4, 2012

Baby Boo Daniel Padilla


I was just watching The Voice and thought I'd search for some nice videos by the show since they upload it on youtube but stumbled upon this audio video, a fan of Daniel Padilla uploaded<3333 What can I say??? I totally love it.The voice is so raw and soothing. If I do have a boyfriend who'd sing this while staring at me I'd totally be in tears or all smiles. Tears of joy kung makahilak ko. <333  I also love the lyric of this song. And if I'd stare at Danii's picture right here, it just makes me think back to my teeny years and ask why I became OLDER than him! I'M TOTALLY CRAZY about this guy! I have a crush on this guy! WAAAH! SO GWAPO and CHARMING. SO MANLY even though he's just a teenager. So GWAPO and MAPORMA. Not baduy. So CUTE!!!! I.LOVE.U! hahahaha