May 5, 2012

Young and Free

 
The Hitmen- Young and Free

I just came from a summer vacation that was filled with fun and enjoyment. I was bein' surrounded by happy people, friendly environment and live music. So I don't wonder why I feel sad and blue and a lil bored tonight. I'm all alone in the house as everybody is back on business. I am not working for now that is why I stay in the house a lot- I promise on July 10th, I'll rise up from bed early in the morning and do some job hunting again, show up and get hired! I'm serious. But before I can say things about work- which is legit serious by July- I'm just gonna share how this song instantly changed my mood.

For hours, I was bored. But thanks to Youtube! You saved me, I began searching for videos and then I saw this one. I am not familiar of the artist or the maker of this song, but sure it made me high at its first note. The song started off show and then after 30 seconds perhaps, the sound blasted all over my house! It's a hype song, it's a happy song and it didn't fail me with its title. Young and Free indeed! I am young and I am free! Yes I am! :)

I admit that I've been a lil tired and uninspired these days, but I gotta minus 2 days of it since I just came from Bohol 3 days ago. hahaha! But I am okay now. Music really helps all the time. Whether you are sad, happy, lonely, travelling, waiting for someone in the hall, or just merely staring at  you-don't-know-what-exactly-you-are staring-at. YEAH! Music is a constant company, Thanks God for it! :)

So, tonight I'm gonna continue looking for things I can still do before  finally hit my bed.

Blogging helps me a lot, too :) Thanks BLOGSPOT! :)