November 20, 2011

For CYRIL SAREN.

 Dude! You! Why did you have to leave? HUHUHU I'm still in the state of shock. They said you had Cardiac Attack. Cy...... I wanna cry right now. This photo of you was taken through the lens of my cam. And I can still remember how we were as friends.

This may sound so fancy and untrue but you were one of the few crushes that I had back in highschool. You were so cool and kiat. You never fail to catch the attention of others because you were cool as you are. I was shy to let it known because I am a nobody back in school and you were kinda popular.. haha
 This picture of us and mabel? I know exactly why we were always seating right next to each other during the reunion. Because you and I talked and chatted a lot before the reunion. hahahahahahaha! You are such a genius when it comes to computers ( you mentioned it a few times that you are working on a website). You made me visit a site which you made and I praised you for it. See I can still remember it. The part I can't clearly remember is how we started chatting. Was it me who chatted first? O ikaw? That I am not so sure. But that's not important. What's important to me is that you became someone who had a spot in my heart. I never told anyone about it because I wanted to keep it for security :) CY THANK YOU FOR THOSE LISTENING EARS. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL AT THE TIME THAT I HAD A GUY FRIEND. SOMEONE WHOM I CAN TALK/CHAT ANYTIME WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT WOULD REPLY AT ME. WHO ASKS ME RANDOM THINGS JUST TO CHEER ME UP. I WANT TO SEARCH OUR CONVERSATIONS...THAT WAS CRAZY BAYA! HAHAH! CY....I WILL MISS YOU..I ACTUALLY MISSED OUT TALKS WHEN YOU WERE STILL FACEBOOKING. BUT WE NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO CHAT ANYMORE. FEELING KO KASI NAA KO SAH NIMO...NAA CY?????! IF NAA...SORRRRYYYY NA KAAYO CY!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU NA SA IMUNG WAKE.
Dude...there you are. i never ignored you because you are nice :)

i miss you.