July 19, 2011

My Hair Cycle for 3 years

Hair cycle for 3 years


Haha!! My hair has been my subject and one of the reason why'd I end up being so cold everyday. Almost everyday it just won't fix itself even after combing it and when I do it gets all frizzy and boooo so dry. And it seems like none of the local brands would really make my hair shine the way I want to be. 

To start with I really have very messy hair. I had pictures upload in friendster but the site has changed and I never had the chance to retrieve it anymore :(

way back college, umm 3rd year that's 2008-2009 I decided to rebond my hair for the first time. I had the best days with my long straight hair until late early year 2011 and during the time I also cut my hair short and waited for it to grow again. 

And just this July I'm  just too eager to have a straight hair again. Mama Jom, Mommy Joji and I went to Crown Regency to have it treated. Haaay! PERFECT! 

Bye bye to the no.1 reason of headache! I can now walk without having to worry if my hair is in place or not. 

I'm so happy. Thanks to technology.I also get to pay for it since
 I've worked hard for it! hahah

And I'd like to post my long curly hair and show it to the world as well. hahaha!

i love my curly hair.
 but until I find the shampoo that would  work with it
 I'd rather rebond my hair.




I"M SOOO HAPPY! :)