July 6, 2011

Lucky to have something waiting for me as well.

I'm one of the luckiest! I am happy that a job is waiting for me right after I took the exam. I had mental exhaustion for two days. I did not feel like moving at all it could be of the too much pressure that I unconsciously felt during the examination days. I finally got back to work after a day. I worked overnight and got my day off right after. COOL Ey?! HAHA! I actually wished I'd have my day off ASAP and it happened. And so I slept the whole day again and I'm full of energy now and I just thought I should not worry and think too much because thinking too much could make us weak. And losing power/energy is one of the things I hate the most. Sa kahyper nako?! hahahaha!

on another note :

Today is Mamane's Birthday. ♥
Happy Birthday Mamane! I love you so much! Thank you for everything that you've done for me. Thank you for the unconditional love you've given us! Thank you for all the lessons and teachings! We've been through a lot of trials of all sorts but we remain the same and SOLID! Today is your special day may you have an extra share of happiness. We love you! I wish you all the best Mamane! If ever you drop by my blog..mmmm ta-da! expose! hahahaha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MAGKAWALI NATA!!!