July 4, 2011

..and the waiting begins.

I have not been able to update the blog. oooh my bad. Good thing Blogspot is so considerate they just don't delete accounts.

I just took the Nursing Licensure Examinations, July 2 and 3. And yes, basically the waiting officially begins today. No one can tell if you'll pass or not. I just made sure that I understood the questions and shaded the letter of the best judgement. If my judgement wasn't the one chosen by the examiner that's a whole different story. Haai. It felt like 2 days of brain torture. My review was not sufficient really. But I had previously owned review materials during my in-house and intensive review before. Those where just the items I had to study. I also used my friend's review books. I could hardly believe I finished Carl Balita review book and R.A Gapuz review book. omg! But the examination day came. The anxiety was immeasurable. I can feel my heart beating twice as much, I had tachycardia pre-exam but when the exam started. I felt numb. I just went on and read the questions and started to think for my answers. There were a lot of errors in the questionaires which are pissing me off. Not only that, the girl sitting right after me and the girl after IS NOT RECIEVING THE CORRECT SETS. I was SET A, the girl after me RECEIVED SET A and the next one RECIEVED set B. I was like.... omg! This is a disaster not on my part but on their part. BUT I JUST THOUGHT I MUST NOT BE BOTHERED, why???! BECAUSE TIME IS RUNNING. I HAVE NO TIME TO be CHISMOSA this time. But I just hope everything's going to be fine. I really really pray I reached the passing score and if I get bigger than the passing score/ rate, that's really a Great GIFT! On strict discipline- I never erased any answers. No matter how eager I am to borrow one. But I just thought I will not be sorry for a number or 2 which I am so sure will create a big impact on the exam because 1 or 2 item can make you pass or fail. GUSH! I removed the erasers on my pencils! But it was discipline that counts this time. I did not erase an answer or 2. Haai. GUSH! Results will be out by August they say. I'm excited & anxious. I just don't know what to think and feel about the exam I just took. All I can do is THINK POSITIVE AND PRAY for the success of my exam! God our Father, please grant your little girl's wish!! Mama Mary, Help me pray to our Father!! 


.....and so the waiting begins.

♥, maria