June 5, 2010

jobless but financially okay

I hope I do not sound bad or "feeler" in this case.

But this is true to me and it doesn't change until my Mama stops financing me.

This morning I woke up early to prepare myself for an interview @ People Support. Before I went out of the house, Mane confronted me and interviewed me first. She misinterpreted my eagerness to go. She thought that I was hopeless with being a Nursing grad and just wants to go for a call center agent job, which is not. Let's put it this way, yes, I just graduated and I am just about to take my review come June 15, and board exam come December. She did not get me. From being too vocal with everything I do, I still got the wrong judgement. Then whole reason why I wanted to pursue of attending the Interview was just,...just to experience what it's like to be in process of hiring. That's it. I was so sure that no company will ever hire me because I have my responsibility coming. The hiring process was fun, I took the exam, the interview and was cut offed. OKIIIEEE..I know it was gonna happen. And I wasn't sad of that fact.

When I got home, all I ever got was, sermon.
My mom was telling me all the things she wanted to tell me. I understand.
The line that said " We can still finance you, don't worry" changed my mind.
They're still willing to finance me, THANK GOD!

I do have my own reasons why I'd go for People Support if given a chance:
  • have a money of my own
  • help pay the bills like water and electricity
  • help pay the debts and stuffs ( her business stuffs)
  • start my own little savings (*WHEE!)
  • meet new friends
  • enhance my english skills
  • enhance my communication skills
  • enhance my ability to work in a team
soooo on and soooo forth. blah blah blah...

but as I said. Mama will still finance me and wants me to focus on my Nursing....responsibilities.

All is Well..
babayoww!