June 20, 2010

Lovin' Something New



I got 2 new things to bring up this time.

First off, it's my new hair. I had a drastic hair cut. It was one hot afternoon when I went out and
felt the sun is torturing me already. I have experienced long hair already and took so many shots with it. Damn! I looked good with those long hair. I wanna acknowledge it because I really had a great great year with my rebonded hair. So this year it's about the growing hair of mine that is taking the spotlight. It's so short! I keep on checking if it's in place. I carry mirror with me ( when I am reminded) to secure myself that it's not messy. Having a short hair is kind of a problem for me, too. My hair is basically wavy and dry. So I need to put some hair polish on it ( which my friend Chatty introduced me) to relax the strands. Ah! It's just sooo hard. Thanks to the power of the hair polish! :D

Here's a pic of me with me new do.

Secondly, my new blogger skin!
It's nice and expressive, isn't it?!

Thanks to blogger design. To all bloggers that has blogspot, use it!
You can personalize it and you'll see your blog will be a total glam :D

That's all for now
:D