January 10, 2010

I Finally Met Gaby Dela Merced. WOW!


01.09.10

I FINALLY MET GABY!!!

The woman i adore for the love of RACING....

"Now

that I think about it, I never really wondered why. It's kind of like asking me why I'm in love with someone, I'd just shrug and say 'I don't know.' It's just there, it's a feeling."

-gaby dela merced towards racing

Jen, texted me that Gaby is going to host an event on

Active Zone at Ayala. The schedule was January 09, 2010. Tapos, every Saturday naman is a duty day for me. But....LUCKY ME..The duty was cancelled. Although it was sayang..nooo not at all...I MET GABY and it was all worth it. JEN thank you jud kaayo! I also met the Gabsters again.... Dugay na kaayo since I last joined the,...FIRST pa jud diay to..Second time ni..hehhehe ;))) LOVE LOVE LOVE

Gaby, thank you. You INSPIRE ME a lot.

till we meet again..

and Gabsters..NEXT TIME! hehehheh

WOW......!