April 2, 2009

MY LOVE HOROSCOPE!

This one I got from Sofeminine website.
I was on it because I was searching for some Avril Lavigne photos.
Uhhmm..Avril is a very attractive girl, I LOVE HER!

But anyways, here's my Love Horoscope, which, for me, IS THE TRUEST ONE!

ARIES
Men better watch out! A true enchantress, you have several tricks up your sleeve to cast them under your spell. You're a regular player in the seduction game. Passionate and spirited, you fall in love in no time but you tire of it quickly. You need time to find the love of your life but when Cupid's arrow hits you straight in the heart, you give your body and soul to the lucky man. You only have eyes for him and do anything to make him happy... in the beginning at least! You're not the kind of girl who likes to receive orders and you make a point of demanding your independence. Overall, your love life doesn't stick to any kind of routine and your partners sometimes struggle to understand you.

WOW! Did you read that again??! It's just sOooo true!